1 to 1 Behavioral Intervention
Both our intensive and focused BI programs include the support of the Clinical Supervisor/BCBA and/or Psychologist/BCBA-D who is responsible for participating in and overseeing the assessment, the development of the individual program plan for each child and the continued supervision of staff and program. The Clinical Supervisor/Psychologist observes and gives feedback and suggestions to the Behavior Therapists on an on-going basis.
SBSLG Team Members
Child (3 -9 years)
Who is this program for?
Children (3 - 9 years)
Children who have a diagnosis of ASD or who would benefit from 1-1 instruction
Individual Behavior Plan
Individual intervention sessions in-centre or in-home if centre is at capacity or you are out of Peel/Halton
Peer and small group instruction
Parent/guardian support and training
How Do I Get Started?
- call 905-846-7700 and ask for Carmine for a free phone consultation. She will discuss with you what we have available and what may be the best option for your family.
- set up an in-centre visit
- set up a date for your child’s assessment and determine an intervention start date – you will receive information on your child’s assessment performance on the first day of intervention
- receive, review and provide informed consent for your child’s Individual Behavior Plan (IBP)
- start dates are available at anytime
- spaces are available on a first-come-first serve basis or if if/when there is availability within a particular classroom
How counselling works for children and youth?
Mindfulness is the process of purposely bringing one's attention to what is happening in the present moment, without judgment. It means consciously attending to being here, in this moment, right now. There is increasing evidence that mindfulness is a good thing....